Sunday, December 19, 2021

About John Bos, long time STRS activist, now a moderator of the Facebook group Ohio STRS Member Only Forum

From John Bos

December 19, 2021

I retired as a school administrator after 31 years. I also taught graduate classes at the  University of Dayton for 6 years.

My wife had significant medical issues. I began to examine our medical insurance and pointed out significant problems. This motivated me to investigate STRS.

John Curry, Dennis Leone, and Kathie Bracy became acquainted and were called Malcontents. 22 years later we continue our adventures with those that manipulate STRS for their benefits. The ENTITLEMENT ATTITUDE CONTINUES. I work hard my entire life and detest those that take advantage of opportunities to enrich their wealth.

I never took 1 cent from a district that wasn't earned. Most STRS ASSOCIATES can not make that statement. I intend to keep working of behalf of others that are active or retired to improve their STRS retirement.

Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company