Saturday, April 23, 2022

Edward Siedle: STRS has NOT submitted all the information I asked for

Edward Siedle to John Curry

Apr 23, 2022

STRS has said that they have given me all the information I asked for, my case has been dismissed and the only remaining issue is legal fees. That is simply not true.
With respect to the intial lawsuit for CEM documents, the request for documents was initially denied by STRS but STRS later provided the documents to me. As a result, the case was dismissed but the suit for STRS to pay my legal fees remains unresolved.
With respect to the far more significant lawsuit for alternative investment documents, none have been provided. Not a single document. This case is ongoing.
Finally, according to my attorneys, Marc Dann and Andy Engel, additional lawsuits for STRS public records will be filed in the future
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company