Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Third time's the charm - Conni Ramser responds to Tom Curtis. Maybe.

If you've lost track of what this is all about, look up the December 12 post on this subject. At the top of this page, type "Ramser" in the white box and click on "Search This Blog" (or hit the Enter key) to find it quickly. KB

From: Conni Ramser
To: Tom Curtis
Sent: December 19, 2005
Subject: Re: 121905 Curtis Resp To Ramser Resp, Motion Issues, 3rd Request

Tom,

The flu that is going around isn't fun. Trust me on that from first hand experience. As far as Dr. Leone's motion, I have answered about my motivation. I can't speculate on his. I know you don't like my answer because you keep asking the same question. I keep giving you the same answer because it is the only answer I have. Have a pleasant holiday season.

Conni

Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company