Saturday, January 28, 2006

Molly re: CORE Alert

From Molly, Jan. 27, 2006
Yes. That's why I sent this to all of you: CORE ADV and John. I guess I used to hear it discussed at meetings and hadn't heard anything, so wondered, that's all. I am glad it is being utilized and hope on a regular basis for what is considered imp. updates by the board.

From: Ryan Holderman
To: Molly Janczyk
Subject: Re: CORE ALERT
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006
Dear Molly:
The CORE alert system is alive and well. I just updated it last week and sent the information to John Curry.
According to CORE's policy, information sent out via the CORE alert system must be first approved by the CORE Advisory Board and then sent by John, the only one authorized to do so. I think that's a very good policy.
Perhaps a discussion of sending more frequent alerts should be initiated with the Advisors.
Hope this helps,
Ryan
From Molly Janczyk, Jan. 26, 2006; Subject: CORE ALERT
Has it disappeared???????? I think it is a vastly underused vehicle. It should have updates and imp info 1-2 times a month, at least. We gathered all those names , many from me, and what is going on with it? Just wondering.
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company