Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tom Mooney: Unable to attend CORE meeting


From: Molly Janczyk
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subject: RE: CORE candidate screening


Tom, Thanks for the info. Jeff will be fine. Hope to see you soon.

Molly

From: Tom Mooney
Subject: CORE candidate screening

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006

Molly,

I will not be able to be at the meeting tomorrow. I thought I sent you that info. earlier. I have a long standing commitment to an out of town meeting I am helping to lead. I would really like to be there because I think it is an important and maybe historic occasion.

I have asked Jeff Chapman to introduce the OFT endorsed candidates if that is OK with you.

I hope it goes well and that OFT and CORE end up supporting the same candidates this year.

All the best,

Tom
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company