Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dayton TV to interview Dennis Leone

From Dennis Leone, June 20, 2006
Subject: WHIO TV Channel 7 out of Dayton

So you know.........News Reporter Jim Otte called me this morning so say that WHIO TV Channel 7 out of Dayton will be doing two stories -- one tonight (Tuesday) at 6:00 p.m. and a second one on Wednesday night at 6:00 pm. He is coming over the Chillicothe to interview me tomorrow morning for the 6:00 p.m. Wednesday news report. I think the second report will be a follow-up to the Chapman conviction which is why he is interviewing me. I believe he will be asking me to react and speak about the future.
Not sure if Channel 7 serves the Lima and Findlay area, but I know those who have cable get it in the Columbus area.
Dennis Leone
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company