Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Paul Boyer to Tom Cooper: Politics in a sorry state; what could be worse than the Republicans of recent years?

July 4, 2006
Thanks for your support, Tom. I read all of your letters that come across my screen but I am not sure whether I have ever met you at any of the meetings.
Yes, it is a sorry state in politics today. I think Gov. Taft should have resigned after being found guilty and fined awhile back. He has done absolutely nothing good in recent years as governor. He has also refused to have anything to do with punishing or investigating the STRS situation.
I think our nation made a big, big mistake when they took God out of the schools and now the courts are overwhelmingly leading us down the road to a Godless nation. How sad.
As I said in my letter, we have not decided all of whom we will vote for but I doubt if there will be any Republicans on the list. In some ways I am afraid of the Democrats but what could be worse than what we have had from the Republicans in recent years?
Paul
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company