Wednesday, September 27, 2006

John and Damon: On the same page at last

From John Curry, September 27, 2006
Subject: Damon - we are now on the same page

Damon, I think we now are on the same page. John
-------
From Damon Asbury, September 27, 2006
Subject: RE: Curry to Asbury #2 - Damon, maybe this will help explain (scroll down)

John:
When I first read your e-mail, it seemed to me that you were suggesting that people who had left “could not come back in.” I wasn’t sure what time parameters your were putting on the restrictions. When you referenced Molly’s e-mail, which I had not had a chance to read before I had your e-mail, it became clear to me that you were referring to the August board meeting discussions.
Damon
-------
From John Curry, September 27, 2006
Subject: Re: Curry to Asbury #2 - Damon, maybe this will help explain (scroll down)
Damon - Help me understand where, in my letter, I "suggested that enrollment restrictions were in place," (your words) when I begin with my first sentence to you which contains the words, "some at STRS are considering the possibility." This does not sound to me like my "e-mail suggested that the enrollment restrictions were in place!"
-------
From Damon Asbury, September 27, 2006
Subject: RE: Curry to Asbury #2 - Damon, maybe this will help explain (scroll down)
John:
I certainly do recall the board discussion and presentation on possible ways to address adverse selection in the health care program. What was not apparent from your e-mail was that you were referring to that discussion. Your e-mail suggested that enrollment restrictions were in place, when in my understanding they were not in place. There were a variety of ideas put on the table for Board discussion and understanding. The staff did not recommend that these be put in place.
Damon
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company