Friday, September 15, 2006

Shirlee to Damon: Please answer the questions

From Shirlee Zerkel, Sept. 14, 2006
Damon:
The double talk about the legal payments and headhunter contract did not work with me. I am not a country bumpkin who just came in from milking the goats. I was a secondary and college English teacher for over 26 years until physical health forced me to quit. Now please answer the questions I asked about in an email this week about retiree deductibles and co-pays! How high did you raise them so that premiums were raised less than first intended? You seemed to have that bit of information hidden from us.
I should hope to find out that the staff also now have deductibles and higher copays as well.
Thank you in advance for your prompt answer,
Shirlee
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company