Saturday, October 28, 2006

June Hughes: Getting Rx at Target

Looks like June has been doing some comparative Rx shopping. Thanks for the info, June.~ John Curry
From June Hughes, October 28, 2006
Subject: Target & Wally World
Target is matching WalMart's list of prescriptions. There are NO restrictions. I was told if our so-called plan was cheaper than $4 we would be charged the lesser price. Well I choose Target over WalMart because of their hiring, HC and salary practices. I found the Target person much more personable. I picked up a list from WalMart. Soooooooo, we can save our $30 next year for generics on their lists and only pay $4 for a months supply or if written for a 3 months supply, then it will be $4 x 3 = $12. I'm going to ride this train for as long as it runs for my benefit. Thank goodness, there are some antibiotics too. Now for some relief of the brand names prices!!!!!!
June
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company