Thursday, November 30, 2006

Beth Coffey: A response to Shirlee Zerkel


Shirlee re: Beth Coffee's response, November 30, 2006
Subject: Didn't like to be told information was not sufficient
Sandy did email me on Nov. 17 just after my email to her requesting preventive care list that was on the website. At that time I also asked for the 2007 staff premiums and benefits. A couple of days later I received an email from Coffey stating that the information was sent, but no mention of which. On the 26th I did receive a confusing chart of premiums for 2007 -- no benefits listed. Later I received a chart of the 2006 premiums and nothing else. I asked for both benefits and premiums. The benefits are the big part of any policy. I guess that Beth and Sandy did not like my continued requests. She is a bit testy here, don't you think.
What are they doing to the charts to doctor them up. That information should be readily available as it was given to all staff members. When I made the request, all they had to do was pick one up and put it in an envelope, address and send! How hard is that! What are they hiding.
I guess I got under their skin.
Shirlee
---
Beth Coffey to Shirlee Zerkel, November 30, 2006
Subject: RE: I am asking for assistance!
Mrs. Zerkel:
I wanted to give you a status update on your request for additional information about associate insurance. I am sorry that our attempts to supply the information you requested have not met your expectations. Although Sandy Knoesel has been out of the office during the time your requests were received, staff sent responses to two of your five requests within a day of receiving your request.
Your third, fourth and fifth requests indicate that information was not helpful. Today Ms. Knoesel has returned to the office and is reviewing the specific information you requested and compiling a complete response. Ms. Knoesel will respond to you this week which will be within 3-4 days of your latest requests. As you may realize, in addition to responding to your requests, we've been responding to many other members and retires too.
Beth M. Coffey
Member Resolution Liaison
(614) 227-4031
(888) 227-7877
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company