Monday, November 27, 2006

Shirlee to Sandra: Another request for staff HC information

From Shirlee Zerkel, November 27, 2006
Subject: Need more information!
Dear Ms. Knoesel:
I have asked for both 2007 and 2006 STRS staff premiums and benefits for Health Care. That is not what I received. Today for 2006, I received the total monthly cost and the staff co-pay for single and family -- NO BENEFITS! For 2007 I received an even more confusing chart with total monthly costs and staff co-pays for both a no deductible and a deductible plan -- NO BENEFITS!
Let me ask again! PLEASE sent me the premiums and benefits for STRS staff for both 2006 and 2007. I want the complete information. What is so hard about answering more than one question place in the same email?
Shirlee Zerkel
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company