Thursday, February 15, 2007

One retiree's experience with Weight Watchers

From Sondra Stratton, February 14, 2007
Subject: Re: Fw: med mut/ WW sequel

WW is a good program. They had added so much since I went years ago. The last time I went the program did not work for me. I am a lifetime member and to go, the cheapest I could go for would be $10 a week and that is a special. I have a problem with all weight loss plans. If they really cared about helping people loose weight, they would make their fees reasonable. I couldn't pay even $10 a week when I was working and now, there is NO money for even the cheaper rate. AND I would have to go every week and pay the money even if I didn't. Because I am over their expected weight I would have to pay every week. WW has gotten way out of line for the average person where costs are concerned. I say, have a plan and not spend on special foods like they do. We all have to live with regular foods and may as well do so when dieting.
I have had little success losing weight since I had Viral meningitis years ago. It did something to something in my head and there has just been nothing that works, even though when I take the time to go on a weight loss program, I STICK to it like crazy.
I went to the fast weight loss program that WW had right before I was hospitalized for the meng. and while a friend of mime went also and lost a load of pounds, I lost one pound. I watched the program like crazy and my Friend ate everything she could get her hands on!!!
GO FIGURE!!!!
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company