Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dave Parshall corners John Edwards re: Divestiture

Dave Parshall to Molly Janczyk, September 29, 2007
Subject: John Edwards learns about Obama's support of divestiture
Molly,
Yesterday I went to the John Edwards' campaign stop at the Plumbers & Pipefitters Union Hall here in Columbus. After the event I was able to corner John Edwards. I gave him my CORE card and told him to go after Obama’s support of divestiture. He told me he has never heard about this. I reminded him that Obama was bragging about his great plan during this week’s debate. A light seemed to off in his mind and he looked me straight in the eye and said thanks. This morning I emailed him with more details and told him we have lots of research to share with his team. He seemed to be interested. I will let you know if anything comes of this. But it could be very interesting.
Best,
Dave Parshall
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company