Friday, October 12, 2007

Kathie Bracy to Rep. Cliff Hite: Third request

From Kathie Bracy, October 12, 2007
Subject: Third request
To the Honorable Cliff Hite
Ohio House of Representatives
Dear Rep. Hite,
This is the third time I've written you in the past six weeks about the same topic: Divestment. So far, I've not received a response from you.
I understand you are a retired teacher and coach, drawing your pension from the same pension system I am, STRS. I also understand you are supporting HB 151, requiring all of Ohio's pension system to divest millions of dollars of holdings invested with companies having ties to Iran.
I simply want to know your reasons for your stand. That's all.
Thank you.
Respectfully,
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company