Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Gutless and cowardly" responds to Bill Leibensperger's letter of 12/19/07

To Kathie Bracy, December 19, 2007
Not the least bit concerned here. I just spoke the truth and they can't handle the truth. I served my country in uniform for six years while a lot of people in education were dodging the draft! Cowardly and gutless?? I know that I am not! I served my community in uniform for 25 years. Gutless and cowardly?? I think not!
I wonder how many 15 years olds he carried to the side of the road whose bodies were destroyed in a horrific accident and then tried and restrain the grieving parents?? I wonder how many children's bodies he's dug out of the basements of burned out houses. I wonder how many young people he's held in his arms while they were dying and pleading for someone to save them and there isn't anything anyone can do to help them?? Gutless? Hardly!
I wonder how many people he's cut out of cars that were run over by semi-trucks. The people were all dead and it took us four hours to get the semi off of the car and extricate the bodies. I wonder how many parents he has faced and told them their child was dead?? Cowardly? Definitely not!
I have given more to this nation, state, and community than all of the money grubbing phonies at the top of OEA and STRS combined. Cowardly? How many of them have been in the line of hostile fire? Gutless? I have placed my life on the line way too many times and then to get kicked in the teeth by a bunch of garbage like him in the latter years of my life. He uses the words loosely and lightly! I'm smart enough to know that I would never trust anyone like him and the the rest of the OEA ilk to cover my back in a life and death situation! At least I've learned that much in life. I do know how to pick my friends and I do so judiciously.
-----
He used the words cowardly and gutless to try and flush me out. I'm smarter than that! Then he implies and calls into question my mental well-being. Again trying to flush me out and confront me. Still smarter than that! I seriously doubt that my family members would be assigned to protect the President of the United States, and other top world leaders, if there were any questions about the mental health of our family members; myself included!
We have undergone more background checks than all of the top officials at OEA and STRS combined. I doubt I would have been assigned to protect top dignitaries and elected officials in the past if there were questions with respect to my mental health and well being! Oh Well! I don't think I would be entrusted to carry a badge and gun if there were questions with respect to my mental well being!
I love tweaking him and listening to his crying! There are anonymous sources used by the government every day! There are anonymous sources quoted by the military, the media and members of Congress every day. Nobody calls them gutless and cowardly now do they? Only when they get kicked in the teeth and are stinging from it! Let him sweat! Let him squirm! I just tell the truth and as I previously said, "they can't handle the truth!"
I loved the part where he said "there is a new day at OEA." For whom? Nothing has changed at OEA and nothing is going to change at OEA as long as we have the same mental midgets with the same mindsets running things! This is why they have stepped up the attacks against Dennis and John. Reflect on the fact of all of the cheap shots they take at Dennis and John and then he calls me gutless and a coward.

Labels: , , , ,

Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company