Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PBM Watch: Mr. T. tells it like it is: Express Scripts (Express??)

From Duane Tron (a.k.a. "Mr. T"), January 30, 2008
Subject:
Re: Be careful what we wish for! Express Scripts
[Scroll down to see his earlier letter today]

Oh! And for tonight's update! Express Scripts called and left a message to tell me that I didn't need to do anything else. My blood pressure medication, WHICH I REALLY NEED VERY BAD TONIGHT, will be mailed tom
orrow.

Why do I need my blood pressure medication very badly? My doctor called in a 15 day supply to get me through until I receive the expeditious shipment of my blood pressure meds in a couple of days. Let me see if my math is correct? That means that it will have been two weeks since I sent the order to Express Scripts.

Is my blood pressure high tonight???? Oh, YES! I went to CVS to pick up the 15 pills and Express Scripts r
efused to allow them to bill it against my prescription insurance as they told CVS that my med prescription had been processed and was being shipped. The pharmacist argued that they should allow the co-pay and they said they COULD NOT DO THAT SINCE MY ORDER WAS PROCESSED AND WAS BEING SENT.

MY FREAKING BLOOD PRESSURE??? I HAD TO PAY $33.29 FOR 15 LOUSY PILLS AT THE PHARMACY BECAUSE OUR WONDERFUL NEW PROVIDER
WOULDN'T ALLOW ME A DISCOUNT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO WONDERFUL AND EFFICIENT!

I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT WHEN EVERYONE WAS SCREAMING FOR EXPRESS SCRIPTS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY HAD POSSIBLY CHANGED AND I WOULD GIVE THEM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. SO MUCH FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT??? I HAD PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE WITH THEM YEARS BACK AND THE SERVICE WAS LOUSY THEN AND THE SERVICE IS STILL LOUSY.

WAIT UNTIL THEY SCREW UP SOME OF YOURS AND YOU'RE GOING TO FIND OUT. . . . . .BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR BECAUSE WE HAVE IT AND GOD KNOWS FOR HOW FREAKING LONG!!!!!!


$33.29 FOR 15 FREAKING PILLS?????? PLUS I HAVE TO PAY THE CO-PAY FOR THE PRESCRIPTION THEY ARE SHIPPING. THEY CAN'T PROCESS AN ORDER IN A TIMELY MANNER AND I AM PENALIZED FOR THEIR LOUSY SERVICE!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU READ WHAT I HAVE SAID AND DO NOT RESPOND OR I'LL RIP YOU A NEW YOU KNOW WHAT!

TOTALLY TICKED IN ST. PARIS!

DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!!!
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company