Monday, December 17, 2007

A retiree writes.......

What does anyone expect from OEA? They sold out teachers over a decade ago and why should they change? They have it nice and cushy and they have taken care of themselves at the expense of retired and active teachers. Ohio's active teachers better wake up and boot the entire union and replace it with OFT. The OEA has been washed up and useless for years. They have gone the route of other large unions around the country. They sold out their own to protect themselves, a handful of friends, and their fat bank accounts. I have no confidence in OEA and haven't for years. I hold no respect for the leadership of OEA as they only care about themselves and their ghost hold on teachers. They continue to reinforce everything I have been saying and proving me to be a rocket scientist. I guess I should thank the leadership at OEA for making me look so smart! They have become a greedy, self serving, and arrogant group of "know nothings!" That is apart from taking care of themselves and a handful of associates! Oh Well! And people wonder what's wrong in this country??!! Talk about asking silly questions!
The OEA will come out and endorse Hillary for President in 2008. You see OEA is just a mirror image of Hillary and what she represents. This is why I keep arguing that we aren't going to see any real change in this country until the majority dump both Republicans and Democrats and form a new moderate political party, that will get back to taking care of the overwhelming majority of Americans and not the slimy special interest groups. I keep saying it and I keep hearing from both sides that this candidate, or that candidate, will make the needed changes in our government. The TRUTH?? Neither mainstream party is capable of initiating any REAL changes in the direction of this country! My take for what it's worth!
In four more years if my health holds up I might even get endorsed to become President. Everyone's going to find out just how much I really know! I was reading a conservative blog written by some of my friends and they are in total denial. They think the concerns over recession, uncontrolled inflation, and other issues are just liberal hype. The liberal links engage in a bunch of hype about conservative conspiracies, the evil empire of George Bush, and global warming and other bullshit. Both sides have become totally paranoid and schizo. Let me assure you that none of them are smart enough to engage in any conspiracies of the magnitude described in the blogs I read. The liberals can't muster the votes to do anything because they are trying to control the lives of Americans and are neutralized by "political correctness" on all fronts. The conservatives don't seem to care who they offend and piss off. The liberals don't want to offend anyone except conservatives and are trying to keep every little "bug and bunny group" happy! The end result is we have gridlock! They can't reach a consensus on anything and both sides want everything their way and they refuse to compromise on anything except when forced to do so. The end result? We have a screwed up mess and a screwed up country right now! I just speak the truth! I've made my conservative friends angry because they think I'm selling them out. I make liberals angry because they think I'm part of some grand conspiracy and don't know anything. I am probably the only one who isn't looking at everything through rose colored glasses.
I have to finally agree with the argument that American schools are a major failure. Hell, I haven't seen or heard so many stupid people in my life as I'm hearing and seeing today. Before the writer's strike in Hollow Wood, Jay Leno proved time and again that Americans are becoming the dumbest people on earth. All you have to do is watch his segment, "Jay Walking," and you can gauge just how stupid we have become! Listen to the answers the people give! I assure you they didn't have me for social studies because I know my former students are better educated and smarter than what we see and hear on TV.
12/15/07

Labels: ,

Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company