Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Molly Janczyk to Joyce Baldwin: Appreciation for STRS staff

From Molly Janczyk, February 5, 2008
Subject: FW: STRS associate....."I have always been treated with respect from CORE..."
Dear Joyce,
YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU! I do have remarks posted on the blog and did not mention particular names so that all would know we appreciate all. BUT, you and so many others exemplify what it means to be STRS employees EVER helpful and respectful and generous with your efforts! Dee, Eileen, the associate who always helped me before I knew you on the 6th flr. and my mind is blank: She always answered me from the general STRS email address HC Comments. Sandy Knoesel, Gary Russell, Steve Mitchell, Bob Slater ALL take time as well.
ALL are professional, courteous yet approachable. Some Dept Heads do not respond but all of you have been so friendly and let us know that you only wish to promote STRS with your more than reaching out to us manner.
The gentlemen at the doors remember us and call us by name. They are conversational and so polite. The lunch chef and staff are outstanding in their efforts AND food quality. We look forward to good soups and wonderful salads and sandwiches.
ALL staff with whom I have had contact are wonderful. A few Dept Heads seem unwilling to respond but that is no fault of staff.
I know change is hard -- on ALL of us. But I have seen grace and adaptability on the part of STRS Staff.
Sincerely,
Molly Janczyk
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company