Sunday, May 25, 2008

Medical Mutual employees being paid just to call and chat with you?


Sondra Stratton to John Curry, May 23, 2008
Subject: please ask retirees......
John,
Would you please send out a message to retirees and ask them if any of them have been called by Medical Mutual of Ohio to just chat???? I would like for any one who has received such a call to contact me (sstratton1@yahoo.com).
I received a call about a month ago and they just wanted to "chat." It is NOT lifemasters as I have not and will not deal with them. When the end came, the lady could not write down any of the info and send it. They were not allowed to put anything in writing!!!!!
I was and still am suspicious of the call I received. I would like to talk to anyone who has received a call from them. When I questioned they as to WHY they were calling me, I was told they called everyone once in a while. Now I have been retired almost 8 years and this is a first even though I have had MMOH since 2000. When I talk to retirees I know, no one has ever received a call like I did. I suspect the call came as the result of a doctor I went to once. I am dealing with him at the present time and just would really like to know and talk to anyone else who may have been called.
Thanks
Sondra Stratton
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company