Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mr. Mahoney...please relay this to Ms. Frost-Brooks

John Curry to Mike Mahoney, May 12, 2009
Mr. Mahoney...would you please see that OEA President, Ms. Brooks, receives this? She didn't send the original to me but rather relied on you to forward so..I'm asking for a return favor.
I would think that the OEA, as stated by Ms. Brooks in an April 2009 letter (below) to me, will back Representative Huffman's bill as Ms. Frost-Brooks in her letter to me stated, "In light of the magnitude of market losses, we support the Board’s actions to suspend the bonus program and make reductions going forward." Please let me know if Ms. Frost Brooks and the OEA WILL BACK this bill. I will be eagerly awaiting your (or her) response.
[Link to Patricia Frost-Brooks' letter of 3/31/09:
http://kathiebracy.blogspot.com/2009/03/ms-frost-brooks-forgot-to-mention-how.html]
Thank you,
John Curry
A retired stakeholder of STRS
A former 30-year member of the OEA
A member of Concerned Ohio Retired Educators

Labels: , , ,

Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company