Monday, October 22, 2012

Some interesting comments on the October STRS Board News

From John Curry, October 20, 2012
A decrease in member payroll, eh? My, my....what a non-surprise! Thank you Wall St. and your lack of regulations. Just think how much worse this would have been had SB 5 passed and charter schools had their way with the legislature! Hey, I got a grand idea....let’s eliminate public schools all together and watch our STRS kitty go to zero! JUST KIDDING......the last phrase was said tongue in cheek.........BUT HOPEFULLY YOU NOW CAN SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!
John

From Dennis Leone, October 20, 2012
Stunning, isn’t it, that STRS is now saying in 2012 what I screamed about in 2008-2009, that same year ORTA flat-out refused to print what I said in their newsletter.

From Kathie Bracy, October 22, 2012
No surprise there!
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company