Sunday, September 03, 2006

A thank you to David Freel from Sondra Stratton

From Sondra Stratton, September 3, 2006
Subject: word of gratitude

Mr. Freel,
I apologize for being slow with this show of gratitude. I have not been as involved in the STRS mess as I previously was due to taking care of my mother. I am, however, still very much interested in seeing that justice is done to those who have misused and abused our trust in their ability to adequately administer the business of the State Teacher's Retirement System.
Thank you for investigating and taking my (and others') complaints seriously! I look forward to reading about others who are also brought before the courts!
Thanks for the sincerity and seriousness that the OEC has given this matter!
Respectfully,
Sondra K. Stratton
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company