Monday, October 30, 2006

Conni Ramser responds to Paul Boyer: 'I was just elected to this seat in May'

From Paul Boyer, October 30, 2006
Subject: letter
Connie, your memory is deceiving you. You evidently forgot that after you had been on the board, I came to your desk and apologized and told you that I had been hearing good things about you. Things have changed since you have been chair of the board and that is why my opinion of your service has changed.
You say that you were just elected to the board in May as though that is an excuse for making the mistakes you have made. You had served for parts of two years prior to that and in my opinion and that of many, many of our CORE members you were illegally appointed as vice-chair last year because you did not meet the criteria. We are tired of the way the board changes rules to meet their objectives.
Now, I know that I am not alone in asking for your resignation. Many, again, of our CORE members want to see you off the board, and you make one slip of the law, young lady, and complaints will be filed, if I have to do it myself.
That is my money along with all retirees that you are dealing with and we want the letter of the law followed. No more credit cards, special perks, etc. I will join with others who have stated that they now know why you pushed, off the agenda, for an extension of Dr. Asbury's contract. You must have some secret agreements with him. If so, they had better not come to light.
Paul Boyer
-----
From Conni Ramser, October 30, 2006
Subject: RE: letter
Mr. Boyer, I was just elected to this seat in May. You didn't want me appointed and have been critical of my every move. Although I respect your opinion. I do not agree with it.
CR
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company