Sunday, October 29, 2006

Paul Boyer to Conni Ramser: Call for resignation

From Paul Boyer, October 29, 2006
Subject: letter
Well, Conni, I guess you are ignoring my recent letter just as you ignore so many other things, such as taking time to read Dennis Leone's two manifestos of three years ago. You can not possibly understand why we are so dead set against all the liberties board members are STILL taking unless you read those papers.
We , CORE members, are absolutely disgusted with the change that was made in the board agenda month's ago so that the important actions are taken care of on Friday when we can not be there to monitor them.
The last statement in my recent letter was a suggestion that you just quietly resign the board. If you are not going to abide by the adopted agenda for each meeting and the law as contained in ORC 3307.15 (yes, I got it right this time. I gave my computer 30 lashes with a wet noodle for the error in the last letter).
Now I am going to issue as formal request to you to resign from the board and let someone be appointed in your board. You know what I thought of you before you were appointed. I thought for awhile that you were shaping up and personally congratulated for it. How mistaken I was to do that. Conni, you are not obeying the law and taking the plight of the retirees into consideration. Please, get off the board and go back to your classroom until retirement, then just fade quietly away.
I am going to see that every CORE member sees this letter. I can not force you off, yet, unless you commit a violation which, according to SB 133 would be grounds for removal. And believe me, if we catch you in that, we will be sure to bring it to the proper person or board responsible for it.
Paul L. Boyer
Retired since 1985
Life member OEA/OEA-R,
NEA, ORTA, CORE
Proud to be named
“Core” of CORE
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company