Saturday, May 03, 2008

John Bos to Ann Hanning re: ORTA press release on Economic Stimulus

From John Bos, May 3, 2008
Subject: Recent ORTA Press Release regarding economic stimulus money
Dear Ms. Hanning,
I read your recent report regarding Federal and State (Ohio) not eligible for the stimulus payment. When I called my friend (who retired from the federal system and did not pay into Social Security) that he was NOT eligible. He told me that his $$$ was already in the bank and that your information was not correct.
Other sources have now verified that you were in error.
Please inform me how you arrived at this inaccurate information. What steps have you taken to communicate with your sources that you were given false information? What steps have you taken to inform the ORTA membership regarding this error?
John Bos
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company