Monday, April 16, 2012
- Name: Kathie Bracy
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
A graduate of the Oberlin Conservatory of Music and the Baylor University School of Music, I am a professional symphony musician by background. I am also a retired elementary classroom teacher (nonmusic), having taught in the Alliance (OH) City Schools 2-1/2 years and the Columbus Public Schools 30 years. My first job was as harp instructor at The University of Texas; currently I am a Lecturer in Harp at The University of Mount Union. As a retired educator and a life member of a number of professional organizations, including the Ohio Retired Teachers Association and the Ohio Education Association-Retired, I also worked through CORE (Concerned Ohio Retired Educators, which officially disbanded 9/20/12) to help bring about badly needed reform in our teachers retirement system, STRS Ohio. My e-mail: email@example.com.
- Don Gatchell: A message for 'Retired Teachers Who ...
- A letter from a fellow retiree that really hits th...
- RH Jones: Retired teachers gave fair share already...
- The unkindest cut of all....the COLA cut!
- Dennis Leone: Impact of COLA suspension
- STRS Board to meet April 19, 2012
- RH Jones: Active teacher voter registry part of jo...
- LOSS of INCOME due to COLA CUTS
- CORE to meet April 19, 2012
- Like Shakespeare? Read on!