Friday, August 24, 2007

Rep. Scott Oelslager to Tom Curtis re: Healthcare initiative

From Rep. Scott Oelslager, August 20, 2007
Subject: Curtis - STRS Health Plan

August 14, 2007
Mr. Thomas Curtis
Dear Mr. Curtis:
Thank you for sending me a copy of your letter regarding STRS retiree health care. I appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns.
As you may know, I introduced House Bill 707 last General Assembly, which would provide an ongoing, dedicated revenue stream for the STRS Ohio Health Care Program. This initiative will preserve health care coverage for Ohio's current and future retired public educators. Although this legislation has not yet been introduced in this General Assembly, I plan to do so in the near future.
If I can be of further assistance in this matter, or with any other state government related issue please feel free to contact my office.
Sincerely,
Scott Oelslager
State Representative
House District 51
SO/jrl
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company