Monday, October 30, 2006

Paul Boyer to Paul Kostyu: Our running feud with Conni Ramser

From Paul Boyer, October 30, 2006
Subject: Fw: Ramser
Paul, I am sure that you read some of the CORE emails but perhaps not all of them. Many of us are having a running feud with Conni Ramser because she is playing havoc with the board.
I am forwarding to you letters between me and her along with one from Molly Janczyk, just to let you know a little bit of what is going on. You may treat the information as you see fit.
A couple years ago when Conni was being considered as a candidate for appointment, you called and interviewed me. You quoted me in your article with my statement that I did not think she was qualified to sit on the board. She has been down on me ever since because, as she said, "all of her school children and their parents read your column because of her residency." I have survived and will survive.
I know that you always write practical articles and are always truthful. Keep up the good work. We thought we were making progress but we now know that we will have to work harder before we can say we are victorious.
Paul Boyer
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company